Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twitter Story

I have started a Twitter experiment. I would be interested to see if we can create a story on Twitter - in 140 characters or less. If you would like to participate, log on to Twitter (or create a Twitter account to log on) at http://www.twitter.com/ .

Once you logon, follow our twitter at www.twitter.com/TheLiquidPen.

Some directions for these Twitter postings:

1) The 140 Characters posting needs to move the story forward
2) Always finish your posting with #story so we can all follow the story chronologically through http://www.tweetdeck.com/ or http://www.tweetchat.com/
3) First Post has started the story: When I think of what I did last night, I shiver #story.

Have fun with it!
Wendy

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea too, but I'm wondering how it will work. If you do a search for #story, you get a LOT of results, so that's a lot to have to look through to follow OUR story, even in TweetDeck. Does that make sense?

    Or am I thinking about this wrong, Wendy?

    Maybe we could change it to something that no one else will use, like #ubcwpas (meaning University of Baltimore Creative Writing and Publishing Arts Story). Or something like that. Maybe we could use numbers or...I don't know. Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Roger...after initial review I realized unless we all have access to this account, it's not going to work. If interested, I can set up a Co-Tweet account for everyone to join in. Then everyone can see the Tweets and participate too. Just wondering if this is too many tools to visit at the moment. May be easier just to start a blog story...your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete